jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread group Loop count: How can I tell in which round am I?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:59:43 GMT
Good idea, but I suspect it might be rather tricky to implement.
I don't think a Function has access to the controller variables.

However, it could take a parameter of the name of the Controller -
that would solve the nested loop issue, assuming that the controller
loop counter can be found somehow.

JMeterContext could perhaps be extended to hold a pointer to the
controller package. That should be cheaper than storing the loop
counter for each loop.

On 30 January 2014 14:46, John_schulz <john_schulz@aol.com> wrote:
> How about a function call along the same lines as threadNum. LoopCount maybe? That way
there is no need to set a variable on each iteration of the thread loop.