jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <rory.odonn...@oracle.com>
Subject Testing JMeter against JDK 8 EA builds
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:30:08 GMT
Hi,

I am from the OpenJDK Quality Group at Oracle.  I am working with Open
Source projects
that are testing JDK 8 Early Access builds (either those published by
Oracle <https://jdk8.java.net/download.html>, or their own)
and I would like to encourage more of it to happen.

I am looking for a contact person who is interested in working with me ,
sharing your test
experiences and any issues uncovered by testing JMeter with JDK 8 EA
builds. I expect
this will be of benefit to both communities.

We are now very late in the release cycle of JDK 8 , issues found late
may be postponed to
an Update Release.

Rgds, Rory

--