jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.11 based on 2.11 RC2
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 13:26:40 GMT
Hello,

Thanks very much to all who voted for this release.

The votes were as follows:

=== +1 vote (with *: binding) ===

NaveenKumar N.
Sebastian Bazley (sebb)*
Philippe Mouawad (pmouawad)*
Rainer Jung (rjung)*
Bruno Demion (milamber)*

===

There were no other votes, so the vote passes.

I will prepare the delivery of release for having an official announce
tomorrow (afternoon) after the mirrors sync.

Milamber