jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From saurabh gandotra <saurabh_gando...@hotmail.com>
Subject creating a resource bundle for a custom jmeter listener
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:12:05 GMT
Hi All -
I've created a custom JMeter listener however I'm having trouble creating a resource bundle
for locale specific title / other label's.
For eg:
<code>public class CustomReport extends AbstractVisualizer implements Clearable, ActionListener,
TableModelListener {....
@Override    public String getLabelResource() {        return "custom_summary_report";  //$NON-NLS-1$
   }
</code>

the method getLabelResource, uses JMeterUtils.getResString to read the locale specific resource
located @  org / apache / jmeter / resources / messages.properties.
If i append this property to the existing messages_X.properties , the title is set properly
however, I want to be able to specify a custom property bundle and package it with the jar
which contains the custom listener.
Is there a way to override this behavior and provide my own properties file which gets appended
to the existing?
Thanks,saurabh gandotra