jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we release a 2.10.1 ?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:37:37 GMT
Hello,
It seems there may be some other Use case to double check when installing
on Windows.

On french forum we have a issue reported by a user who installs jmeter 2.10
(On Windows 2007 Server), he has this time issues with write access to bin
folder:

Env Vars :

   - JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45
   - JMETER_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\JMeter

Error message:

   - 2013/11/26 10:43:17 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.ProxyControl:
   Could not initialise key store java.io.IOException: Command :'"keytool"
   "-genkeypair" "-alias" ":root_ca:" "-dname" "CN=_ DO NOT INSTALL unless
   this is your certificate (JMeter root CA), OU=Username: JM, C=BE" "-keyalg"
   "RSA" "-keystore" "proxyserver.jks" "-storepass" "JA9YysNFMEtENUxHAPRz"
   "-keypass" "JA9YysNFMEtENUxHAPRz" "-validity" "7" "-ext" "bc:c"' failed,
   code: 1
   erreur keytool : java.io.FileNotFoundException: proxyserver.jks (Accès
   refusé)

I don't have a windows Machine to double check it.

This kind of issue may be faced by users havinf different Home and Install.

So I wonder if it is a good idea to use:

    private static final String CERT_DIRECTORY =

        JMeterUtils.getPropDefault("proxy.cert.directory",
JMeterUtils.getJMeterBinDir()); // $NON-NLS-1$

Should we use this instead:

JMeterUtils.getPropDefault("proxy.cert.directory",
JMeterUtils.getJMeterHome()); // $NON-NLS-1$

Regards
Philippe

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 12/11/2013 09:40, Shmuel Krakower a ecrit :
>
>  Hi,
>> Is there a date or a process started for the 2.10.1 release?
>>

> As soon as possible.
> Still some works with the keytool availability issue. After the release
> process could be start.
>

>> Best,
>>
>> Shmuel Krakower.
>> www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance
>> monitoring from worldwide locations for free.
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Philippe Mouawad <
>> philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> error-in-redirect-url-for-getviewed

BAD

--