jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "vikram.1248@gmail.com" <vikram.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Facing issues in Jmeter for ADF Applicatio​n, while opening a popup developed as a dialog
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 06:29:38 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm using Jmeter to test performance of my oracle ADF application.

It's working fine when I'm trying to open a popup with in same Jsff
fragment. But when I'm facing issues while opening a popup developed as a
dialog (inter taskflow is shown in dialog).

It's creating a new _adf.ctrl-state for the popup.

Please let me know if any has come accross this and found any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vikram