jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS recording - add option to skip certificate creation?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 06:21:08 GMT
Hello,
It seems isse with keytool command line not being available is happening to
users:

-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19550472/jmeter-recorder-throws-keytool-exception

I think we should very rapidly :
- document the full setup ( I don't have windows machine to reproduce it)
for this kind of issues because it affects recording and could be felt as a
regression . And update online docs.
- answer this question at stackoverflow

Regards
Philippe