jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rename "HTTP Proxy Server" ?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:00:31 GMT
HTTP(S) Test Recorder would be a good name I think.
But if we do the change we absolutely need to keep all references to JMeter
Proxy Server as it is referenced on many links and documentations.

Did you have some time to think about summariser enabling ?

Great changes you made sebb !

Thanks

--
Cordialement.