jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: htmlParser.className default value
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:48:51 GMT
Hello,
I really think this setting should be changed as
HtmlParserHTMLParser is really catastrophic in terms of performance and
memory use.

Or at least a note should be added, but my preference goes to switching to
REGEXP which seems to be doing the job.

Regards
Philippe

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com