jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random extraction in csv dataset
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 08:27:21 GMT
One useful case is distributed testing where you don't want to bother
splitting files for each injector.
Without this all injector will process lines in same order.
With it, no need for splitting.

of course I am not talking about uniqueness which is another matter.

As always, it is a productivity feature, of course you can do it by hand.

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.