jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 2.10 release
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 21:03:56 GMT
Hello,
Seems to me we are ready for a release now ?
I used the nightly version (next 2.10) last week on mission, and I really
love it :-)

We're now 7 months from last version, I think we shouldn't wait too much,

Regards
Philippe

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Philippe Mouawad <
philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> What's left now except for:
> - update of New and Noteworthy section ?
> - JMS template ?
>

> Regards
> Philippe
>
> On Tuesday, July 9, 2013, Milamber wrote:
>

>> Le 08/07/2013 22:57, sebb a ecrit :

>>> There are still a few items that need to be done:
>>> * the Changes doc needs to be updated with the new features
>>>

>> I will start to update the New and Noteworthy section in changes.xml.
>>
>>  * the syntax checker needs some docs
>>>

>> I would fix the syntax color for JDBC elements (something to do in
>> GenericTestBeanCustomizer and AbstractJDBCTestElement to change the default
>> coloration by SQL coloration). I search the good way... (any help?)
>>
>> The new behavior New from template is a great feature, but has currently
>> only 2 templates. I would like prepare some templates from JMeter
>> documentation tutorials (FTP, LDAP, JMS, etc.). (And I have put some UI
>> suggestions in Bug 55085 to improve this new feature)

Plan from

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.