jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Lade <D.L...@bigpoint.net>
Subject AW: About HoldSampleSender
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:51:25 GMT
Before we have written our own SampleSender we tried this one.

What makes it most worse is the fact that it stores the whole response body. Therefore rather
small tests runs into OutOfMemory if the bodies are big (JSON/HTML).
Additionally it blocks the whole process because the sample store is (unnecessarily) synchronized.

In my opinion the only useful way to use a HoldSampleSender is one based on statistical data
mining.

IMHO Danny