jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Links (url) in Templates box don't works
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 21:39:55 GMT
On 10 July 2013 21:58, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have implemented it by opening browser with the link.

Great - especially since it does not affect HtmlPane.

Works fine for me.

SInce the documentation should be available as part of the JMeter
install, would it be possible to load the local document?

It would also be useful to keep http:// links, but if the template
uses a relative link it would be useful to support this too.