jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 15:30:34 GMT
On 5 July 2013 16:24, Danny Lade <D.Lade@bigpoint.net> wrote:
>> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

the language "Java". This is made via the BshScriptEngineFactory which provides the information
it also "speaks" Java.

OK, I see.

> (see https://code.google.com/p/beanshell2/source/browse/trunk/src/bsh/BshScriptEngineFactory.java?r=94)
> However, the "script compilation caching" does not work for Java (provided by BshScriptEngine).
>
> Besides that, it seems they removed the Java support in newer versions (see same link,
but newest version). You should consider that if you think about using "bsh-2.1b5.jar" in
the future.

No, we cannot use beanshell2 from that source as it is GPL.
However the original beanshell code is hopefully coming to Apache.