jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Vlahovic <vlahovi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: textarea.properties - questions on formats
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 14:49:01 GMT
Hi sebb
I thought xslt was similar to mxml so it was a personal choice . It can be
changed to text/xml. Same is for bsh. I thought that was abbreviation for
bash not beanshell.
Edit showed up in the jsr223preprocesor list on my Mac. I wasn't sure what
exactly it was. I agree that it should be removed from textarea.properties.
Regards,
Marko