jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 05:14:17 GMT
Maybe scripting elements are intended for prototyping but from my
experience I endup using few with most of the test plans I create, as I
always miss some specific functionality, which can be answered by those
script elements.

Btw - what was the need when it was decided to add bean shell jars to
jmeter?

I am not for adding groovy or against.