jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New from Template silently overwrites files
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:12:41 GMT
Hello,

I've use the new templates's behavior today.

I have some improvements in my mind (and in better world) ;-)

any tiers provider to distribute 'templates pack'

* Act as template all jmx files in /bin/templates/ even if the file
isn't in a template.xml, to allow end user to 'create' across a easy way
a template from their test plan.

I'm not study (in this time) the way to do this. Any opinion? (I'm too
greedy?)

Milamber

Le 10/07/2013 16:51, Philippe Mouawad a ecrit :
> Hello,
> Thanks for the great work on this done by you 2.
>
> Regards
> Philippe
>
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:20 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks, I made some tests with succes.
>>>

>>> The templates seems a very good feature to JMeter, bring a lot of new
>>> opportunities.
>>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> I was initially sceptical, but having seen it in use, I can see it is
>> useful for getting started.

>> in

name as the
>> template.