jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for a 2.10 release
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 09:07:59 GMT

Le 08/07/2013 22:57, sebb a ecrit :
> On 8 July 2013 21:00, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Done.
>>
>> Go for a release ?
> There are still a few items that need to be done:
> * the Changes doc needs to be updated with the new features

I will start to update the New and Noteworthy section in changes.xml.

> * the syntax checker needs some docs

I would fix the syntax color for JDBC elements (something to do in
GenericTestBeanCustomizer and AbstractJDBCTestElement to change the
default coloration by SQL coloration). I search the good way... (any help?)

The new behavior New from template is a great feature, but has currently
only 2 templates. I would like prepare some templates from JMeter
documentation tutorials (FTP, LDAP, JMS, etc.). (And I have put some UI
suggestions in Bug 55085 to improve this new feature)