jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Lade <D.L...@bigpoint.net>
Subject AW: Groovy
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 06:50:16 GMT
Sorry for my intervention again, but as Philippe wrote, in our experience also there is no
way to handle a complex load test without scripting. Yes, we need less scripting, but we need
it.

And, as I already mentioned, in an external high load environment (take "http://blazemeter.com/"
for example) You cannot  ship Java-Tests or own Java-Plugins to the load servers, but scripts.
However, we don't care about integrating groovy, we just need fast running scripts, one or
the other way.

VG Danny