jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Carriere <etienne.carri...@gmail.com>
Subject Create a JDBC Dataset
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 08:40:11 GMT
Hi,

I am currently adding a new method to define a Data Set. Currently, we
have the CSV Data Set : In case of scenario that modify the state of
the system (add new elements on the system without deleting these
elements), we have to regenerate the CSV Data Set for each test.
I propose to define a JDBC DataSet that
+ At the beginning of the scenario, the dataset will request a SQL
request and map the column of the response to variables
+ During the test, there will be the same behaviour as the CSV Data Set

Are you interested by this feature ? If so, I will create a bugzilla ticket.

Best Regards,

Etienne Carrière