jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jmeter.properties cleanup
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 08:20:20 GMT

Le 09/05/2013 08:16, Philippe Mouawad a ecrit :
> On Thursday, May 9, 2013, Milamber wrote:
>
>> Le 08/05/2013 23:03, Philippe Mouawad a ecrit :
>>
>>> Bad post, should have gone here

Not sure. A new JMeter user can be disoriented if he don't see his results.
I've prefer a reliable software that a more performance software which
can loose my results.

Perhaps, make this autoflush behavior more visible in JMeter UI. For
example, add a checkbox in Test Plan (or a checkbox-menu) to
enable/disable this option. (and add a warning message when the option
is enabled : "you can lost some results if you stop the test with Ctrl-C")