jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding bugs 54482, 54293, 54142
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:15:47 GMT
Hello,

I wonder what's the best option to fix these 3 bugs:

   - 54482- HC fails to follow redirects with non-encoded chars
   - 54293- JMeter rejects html tags '&lt;' in query params as invalid when
   they are accepted by the browser
   - 54142- HTTP Proxy Server throws an exception when path contains "|"
   character

Should we add a checkbox saying URL is sanitized or not as in fact:

   - Sanitizing everytime may break current test plan where recording
   through URL  record ?
      -
      http://www.titi.fr/toto/CatalogData/ItemImages\IJ\Items_1152\07_06_015_Na_0_0_0_Aucune_0_Na_Na_Batik_s.jpg

      http://www.titi.fr/toto/CatalogData/ItemImages%5CIJ%5CItems_1152%5C07_06_015_Na_0_0_0_Aucune_0_Na_Na_Batik_s.jpg
   - No sanitizing generates the bugs 54482, 54293, 54142
   - Regarding redirect url, we would need to handle this within redirect
   processing

Any ideas ?
--
Regards