jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Noga <nabarun.mon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Implementation of Content Formatting Language for JMS in Jmeter
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:14:34 GMT
If  I understood you correctly:-

   1. JMeter can already send messages to the middleware .
   2. JMeter can not send *meaningful messages* to the middleware. WHY?
   3. You want to
      1. Implement an add-on to make the messages meaningful?
      2. Or change some functionality such as to incorporate a language
      string generator mechanism so that anyone can later incorporate the
      language grammar to the engine, and generate strings on that language?
   4.

Please let us know which one option of 3.1 or 3.2 you want to build.
[3.2] IMHO might not be an easy task, language string generator generators
are never easy.
[3.1] Probably would not have any qualms.

Thanks
--Noga