jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject CSS/JQuery Extractor
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:04:49 GMT
Hello,
I am currently scripting for an intranet application where Regexp would be
so complex that I decided to go for CSS/JQuery Extractor.

I find myself needing the HTML content of a node as String and I am stuck
as implementation extracts text() (Element#text()) when attribute is empty.

I would like to add this option but I wonder what is the best way:

   - Add a new field which would be a select box (TEXT, HTML):
      - if attribute is empty, the select box is used
      - if attribute is not empty value is ignored => I don't like this but
      we could use make them mutually exclusive
   - Make attribute field an editable combox box with TEXT, HTML, Edit
   (component ) => Do we have this component usable outside of BeanInfoSupport
   (WrapperEditor is package protected)?
   - Other idea ?

Thanks

Regards