jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.9 RC3
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:07:14 GMT
On 24.01.2013 17:54, Milamber wrote:
> All feedback (and votes!) welcome.
>
> [XX] +1  I support this release
> [  ] +0  I am OK with this release
> [  ] -0   OK, but....
> [  ] -1   I do not support this release (please indicate why)

+1 for release, thanks for RM!

Details:

- MD5 OK
- signatures OK
- key in KEYS file

- gz and zip for src and bin consistent, except
  - LICENSE contains a new line ("Hedley"), with the special
    copyright character. That is encoded differently in gz and
    zip file. Could be OK, but probably better in future using "(C)"
    like in the other lines
  - changes.xml contains a special character at the start of all <h4>
    items (square bullet #149), which lead to differently encoded chars
    at that position in changes.html for gz and zip. Previous JMeter
    version changes did not include any bullets in the h4 tag.
  Both are no big issues if issues at all.

- builds fine

- build result looks consistent with distribution, except for
  - timestamps in generated javadoc (expected)
  - binary jar files (expected)

- no Javadoc warnings

- ran the tests (but only with java.awt.headless)

- I have not checked the staging repository.

Build and tests were done using Java 1.6.0_37, OS was Solaris 10 Sparc.

Regards,

Rainer