jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Hong <k...@uangel.com>
Subject TCP Sampler - "Waiting for response" option and improving option UI
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 00:50:03 GMT
Dear JMeter developers,

How do you think about an addition of "Waiting  for response" option to TCP Sampler and  TCP
Sampler Config?

I think, in order to support some asynchronous communication test, that will be helpful.

Also we need to improve checkbox options on TCP Sampler/Config as checkbox options on TCP
Config are meaningless at the moment. We have two options so far.
- Change checkboxes to selectbox(none/true/false)
- Change checkboxes to tri-state checkbox - do we have any plan for developing JMeterTriStateCheckBox?
Or shall I? Or just go selectbox for TCP Sampler?

What do you think?

Thank you!