jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Immanuel Hayden <immanuel.hay...@gmail.com>
Subject Easier translation?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:32:06 GMT
Hi all!

Yesterday I started poking around the translation a little bit (because I
started jmeter at my home machine which is set to german and was confused
by having about 50% translated and 50% not ... which is really strange to
look at). Long story short: after I came to "File name" for the third time
I was thinking: why we don't have these really common strings in one place
only so they would be easy to translate and esp. only occur once, but
spread out over the whole place and multiple times?
So, the question is: how could this be done? eg. have a central static
class somewhere with the most common strings (eg. "File name") which could
be expanded with time or are there any other/better solutions?

br and thx for your advice,
Imm