jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Immanuel Hayden <immanuel.hay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNMP Sampler
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:27:56 GMT
GPL is a problem obviously, as it requires that even the project you
use it in (no matter how) is GPL-compatible.
LGPL does not have this restriction, so as long as we only link
against the library and don't include modified sources (which is I
think what the linked article refers to), we should be dandy ;)

anyhow, if there are Apache-license equivalents it would obviously be
better (maybe the authors can be persuaded to do some dual licensing?)