jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject RespTimeGraphVisualizer optimisation and ergonomy question
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:18:28 GMT
Hello Milamber,
Profiling a little RespTimeGraphVisualizer, I think Pattern used for Sample
Label Selection regexp should be created only once instead of doing so on
each add.
Profiling, it takes 10% of time for loading a CSV file.
Maybe best place would be when reload data is clicked.

Writing this mail, I also think something in ergonomy might be not clear:

   - For example, as a user I ask myself (without looking at code) does
   "Display Graph" take into account Sampler label selection or must I click
   "Reload Data" ?
   - When switching to Graph tab, is it equivalent to Display Graph or not ?
   - Same for "Apply interval"

Maybe there should be only one button called "Apply Changes" and switching
to tab would take all changes into account.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.