jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.7 RC1
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 22:23:55 GMT
Hi Milamber,

> NB. I'm living in Morocco

That gives me nostalgic feelings. I went to Morocco when I was 19 and I
really liked what I saw (no, this is not about drugs). It was nearly 30
years ago and sure a lot will have changed. Do you live in one of the
well-known towns (Casablanca, Marrakesh, Tanger, Rabat, Fes, ...)?

It would be really cool if you could make it to the EU conference,
although this year it is located in a small German town, so it is more
about people than the location. There is a travel assistance committee
(TAC) at ASF which can help funding your travel, although they might
want some help for the conference in exchange.

Finally: congratulations to what happened in north africa the last 2
years. I know Maroc is somewhat different, but I went to egypt last year
in April and was very impressed by the people and the athmosphere there.

Have a nice week!

Rainer