jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Driver based Sampler?
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 15:34:36 GMT
Hi
This is something to discuss. HP implemented this in their latest version
of load runner with the new protocol which I cannot recall it's name.

I do find it useful to allow more close to reality load testing.
On the other hand, it is absolutly not mandatory as load testing is all
about loading the system under test, but may be a stepping stone.

One thing which I read is that webdriver is not very accurate on time
stamping so this may be a pain in the ass to try and use it to provide
accurate response times.

Other toughts from the community?

Shmuel.