jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Java 1.6 for a future JMeter release?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:44:55 GMT
Hello,
I see  one straight case in webservice sampler.
Wsdl could be loaded in à swingworker to avoid blocking gui when wsdl takes
some Time to load.
I remember we had an issue on this opened 15 days ago.
Same for drag and drop Enhancements which we workaround with more code.
It's not critical i agree
Regards
Philippe

--