jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Pratik Dam <pdam.2...@gmail.com>
Subject query help on ActionRouter
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 22:11:02 GMT
Hi JMeter   Dev   ,
  I have  a   question on the   right   usage  of    ActionRouter  Class
.  I have   a  Jmeter  listener  where  I    want to  do certain activity
like  a Web Services  call before  the Test is   run  (TestName.Start)
happens  .

So   in the  init  method  of my listener   I have  a   few  register
calls

c_save =Class.forName("org.apache.jmeter.action.Save") ;
ActionRouter.getInstance().addPreActionListener(c_save, pre_save_listener);

and  pre_save_listener looks  like  this
=================================

 save_listener = new ActionListener() {

            @Override
            public synchronized void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {  }

       ....public  void  pre_save_listener(){
            do_something_here()
    }

};}

All of this is  fine  . But am not able to  deregister   cleanly .

I want   to  a  deregistration call   on the  Exit Button  . The  call
seems  to happen but  I  notice  that the  de-registration process  is  not
clean . Now the  deregistration process looks  like a   few  calls
            ActionRouter.getInstance().removePostActionListener(c_close,
post_close_listener);

Please  advise   whats  the  best/right   way  to do this

Thanks
Pratik