jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues 52673 / 52698 / 41545 / 52707 / 52502
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:36:26 GMT
Hello M. Simmons,
I agree with your point regarding stronger tool support for obtaining the
request logs.

As you understand, In current state integrating the Replay sampler would
take some time for us, without users being able to use it simply.

But anyway, thanks for your submission and hope to hear soon from you
either on this or other contributions.

Regards
Philippe

--