jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't put to Work the property from HTTP Request Source IP address
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:19:31 GMT
This is off-topic for the developer list.

Please subscribe to the JMeter user list and post there.

Please also use plain text, not HTML (which is much more likely to be
flagged as spam)

On 2 February 2012 13:09, Miguel Godinho da Fonseca
<Luis.Fonseca@bci.co.mz> wrote:

> Hi There!
>

> I have here an issue that I don’t even know if it’s my misusage or a real issue.
>
> In order to load test a web application I need to simulate request’s from different
hosts. This because, the web application validates the host via its IP address.

> So I was thinking in using the property from HTTP Request Source IP address and load
the IP’s from a dataset.

> It did not worked as expected. I sent the request’s from an address different from
the ones I intended.

> After this I have tried a different approach: Force Jmeter to send all request from the
same address by configuring it in the Jmeter.properties file as shown above: