jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit issue
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 23:57:50 GMT
Maybe getting this issue:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

"specified baseline is not the latest baseline" errors

If you're getting an error message like the following:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not be
checked out.

This may be because of a short lag in the synchronization between
Subversion mirrors, and can occur if multiple commits are run immediately
after each other. This error will usually only happen if you are located in
Europe, or explicitly using the European mirror.

Waiting for 10 seconds and repeating the command should succeed.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.