jmeter-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mark Collin" <m...@ardescosolutions.com>
Subject RE: [Incorrect Link] RE: [ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.6 is released
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 12:20:40 GMT
Woohoo :)

Is that going to get pushed up to central?

-----Original Message-----
From: Milamber [mailto:milamber@apache.org] 
Sent: 02 February 2012 12:12
To: dev@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Incorrect Link] RE: [ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.6 is released



Le 02/02/2012 09:23, Mark Collin a ecrit :
> Is there an eta for a maven release?
>   

Maven release repo is accessible here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/jmeter/




> -----Original Message-----
> From: Milamber [mailto:milamber@apache.org]
> Sent: 02 February 2012 07:12
> To: Franklin, Matthew B.
> Cc: 'JMeter Dev List'
> Subject: Re: [Incorrect Link] RE: [ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.6 is released
>
>
>
> Le 02/02/2012 00:37, Franklin, Matthew B. a ecrit :
>   
>> FYI - the link to changes is incorrect. "docs" is in the path when it 
>> shouldn't be and people will get a 404 when it is clicked.
>>     
> Yes, that is a mistake in my email. It's corrected now with a html redirection to the
good url.
>
> Milamber
>
>   
>>
>>
>> Sent via a mobile device. Please excuse typos or brevity.
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> *From: *Milamber [milamber@apache.org <mailto:milamber@apache.org>]
>> *Sent: *Wednesday, February 01, 2012 06:29 PM Eastern Standard Time
>> *To: *JMeter Dev List; JMeter Users List
>> *Cc: *announce@apache.org
>> *Subject: *[ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.6 is released
>>
>> The Apache JMeter team announces the availability of Apache JMeter 
>> 2.6 r1237316.
>>
>> This release brings some valuable improvements and fixes some bugs.
>>
>> New and Noteworthy with some screenshots to illustrate improvements 
>> and list of changes can be found at:
>> http://jmeter.apache.org/docs/changes.html
>>
>> JMeter 2.6 requires Java 1.5 or later to run.
>>
>> == All users are recommended to upgrade. ==
>>
>> Apache JMeter is a Java application designed to test server applications.
>> It can be used to:
>> * generate test loads
>> * test functional behavior
>> * measure performance.
>> It includes support for protocols such as HTTP(S), JDBC, JMS, FTP, 
>> and others.
>> It can also be extended with user-written code.
>>
>> See http://jmeter.apache.org/
>>
>> The release can be downloaded from:
>> http://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
>>
>> When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file.
>>
>> Only the binary archive is needed to run JMeter - there is no need to 
>> download the source archive.
>>
>> However there are some optional libraries which are not included.
>> See the "Getting Started" page for details:
>> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html
>>
>> Enjoy!
>> The JMeter team
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: announce-unsubscribe@apache.org For 
>> additional commands, e-mail: announce-help@apache.org
>>
>>
>>     
>
> --
> This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you
are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
>
> If you have received this email in error please notify 
> postmaster@ardescosolutions.com
>
>   


--
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@ardescosolutions.com

Mime
View raw message