jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Properties files in mavenised artifacts
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:14:42 GMT
On 23 January 2012 12:03, Mark Collin <mark@ardescosolutions.com> wrote:
> Thinking about it, I think I'm talking a degree of rubbish here.
>
> A parent needs to be packaged as a pom and not a jar so even if you add a
> build section it's not going to work.  I think you will instead need to have
> a new package that the parent depends on that pulls in these extra files.

Currently, the parent is now a jar package which contains the
configuration files.

The poms are basically just being used as jar descriptors and
dependency declarations currently.

Does the parent really have to be a pom package?

Has anyone tried using one of the latest snapshots (i.e. one with
ApacheJMeter_parent.jar as well as .pom)?