jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a release?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 23:21:51 GMT
On 27 January 2012 21:55, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 21/01/2012 12:12, sebb a ecrit :

>>> I can targeting to a first JMeter 2.6 Release Candidate around next
>>> weekend (1/28/12) if everybody is ok.
>>>
>> Should be OK timewise.
>>

> Tomorrow, I will start the 2.6RC1 release. IMHO it's will be a beautiful
> release! I've used the current snapshot release for a important load
> test with success.

I've not yet integrated the Maven pom creation into the distribution
release, but it can be run separately after creating the dist.

Also, I was hoping to create an Ant task to simplify the signing
process - there are a lot more items to sign now - but again, that is
not vital as the sigs can be created independently.

> The 42248 bug (undo redo support) is a very good improvement, but I
> thinks it's must wait next release to permit test it with some snapshots
> releases.

Agreed.

> Please commiting, if your have some docs update or minor bugs (or stop
> me if a important commit is needed)

If I get the signing task done, I'll commit it, but it will be a
separate task anyway.