jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1233097 - in /jmeter/trunk: docs/images/screenshots/changes/ xdocs/ xdocs/images/screenshots/changes/
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 22:37:28 GMT
Hello,
My mail was incorrect, here is the right text:

   - I did screenshot for JMS and put it in images/screenshots/changes
   - I let you do gedit screenshot for:
      -  "ignore failed" for embedded resources as I don't have this
      software on my machine.
      - Bug 43294 (which in fact is more an enhancement )
      - Bug 52469
      - => But I don't know if we should do this for every change or do One
      screenshot with arrows indicating which BUG is concerned ?

Thank you

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.