jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for a release?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:55:54 GMT

Le 21/01/2012 12:12, sebb a ecrit :
> On 21 January 2012 11:10, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> Le 19/01/2012 12:12, Philippe Mouawad a ecrit :
>>
>>> I have to finish 2 things (mirror server documentation and default to 2.5.1
>>> behaviour) and commit another patch .
>>> I think I will do it this week end.
>>>
>>> Sebb, Milamber, when do you plan the release ?
>>>

>> I can targeting to a first JMeter 2.6 Release Candidate around next
>> weekend (1/28/12) if everybody is ok.
>>
> Should be OK timewise.

Tomorrow, I will start the 2.6RC1 release. IMHO it's will be a beautiful
release! I've used the current snapshot release for a important load
test with success.

The 42248 bug (undo redo support) is a very good improvement, but I
thinks it's must wait next release to permit test it with some snapshots
releases.

Please commiting, if your have some docs update or minor bugs (or stop
me if a important commit is needed)

Milamber