jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Collin" <m...@ardescosolutions.com>
Subject JVM did not exit; following threads are still running (DestroyJavaVM is OK):
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:20:44 GMT
I'm occasionally seeing the following printed out to console when running
JMeter through maven:

JVM did not exit; following threads are still running (DestroyJavaVM is OK):

Looking through the codebase it seems to be part of a general clean up after
a test, however is this something I should expect to see now and again or is
it an indication of something more sinister.  I can supress it easy enough
but I don't want to do that if it's an indication of something serious going
wrong.

--
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@ardescosolutions.com