jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Collin" <m...@ardescosolutions.com>
Subject Properties files in mavenised artifacts
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:55:52 GMT
I've been hunting through the mavenised artifacts available at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jmet
er/

However I cannot find the following in any package:

saveservice.properties

upgrade.properties

system.properties

jmeter.properties

user.properties

If I'm being blind please point me in the right direction, if I'm not being
blind can we get these added to an artefact, or another artefact added that
contains these.

Mark Collin

Managing Director

Ardesco Solutions Ltd

 <mailto:mili@ardescosolutions.com> mark@ardescosolutions.com

Registered Office:

The Coachhouse

Greys Green Business Centre

Henley-on-Thames

Oxon

RG9 4QG

REGISTERED IN ENGLAND NO. 4837759

--
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@ardescosolutions.com