jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1209959 - in /jmeter/trunk: src/components/org/apache/jmeter/assertions/ src/components/org/apache/jmeter/config/ src/components/org/apache/jmeter/extractor/ src/components/org/apache/jmeter/modifiers/ src/components/org/apache/jmete
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 16:41:59 GMT
On 4 December 2011 16:36, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with you it's not great, but don't you think we should keep it
> until we find a better solution ?

We can keep for the short term, but I think the issue needs to be
resolved before the next release.

That is, we need to find a way to do this without file duplication.
Only if that is not possible do we consider whether to keep the
duplicates, in which case we need to find a way to keep them in step
automatically.

> As a user, it feels really strange to have French labels for Popup Menu
> when I switch to English, no ?
>

> I will try to find a better solution

OK, but please discuss your proposal on the dev list before applying.

Have a look at JM