jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translation
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:35:11 GMT
On 11 December 2011 23:07, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:
> On 11.12.2011 22:06, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
>>
>> Hello Sebb, Milamber, Rainer, all,
>> What do you think of sending a message on jmeter user list for translation
>> request ?
>> We now have all missing labels in all languages computed automatically by
>> PackageTest in resources.
>> Maybe we could have some volunteers for translation ?
>

> +1
>
> I might have a bit of time late during the week for some german translations
> or at least to do some qa in case we already received some new ones during
> the week.

Apparently there is an ASF translation service based on Pootle, see

https://translate.apache.org/

Not looked into how this would work - I think it's intended more for
3rd party translators, rather than existing committers on a project.
But might be worth investigating before sending a request out on the user list.