jena-users mailing list archives

From Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reyno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GenericRuleReasoner] inner workings
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:13:49 GMT
Hi Marco,

Sorry, I'm not aware of other rule engines having been wired to Jena but
that doesn't mean it hasn't been done. In particular I'm surprised
there's not a drools-for-jena project somewhere. People have certainly
experimented with that, even written papers comparing performance [1],
but I'm not aware of any supported tooling.

Dave

[1] https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7516153