jena-users mailing list archives

From "Walker, Andreas" <andreas.wal...@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Subject Error 500: No conversion to a Node: <RDF_Term >
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:42:32 GMT
Dear all,

from time to time, my Fuseki server starts throwing the following error message on any SPARQL
query I pose to one of my graphs:

"Error 500: No conversion to a Node: <RDF_Term >"

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any explanation of this error message, beyond a discussion
of a corrupted TDB2 database.

(https://users.jena.apache.narkive.com/LF4XE801/corrupted-tdb2-database)<https://users.jena.apache.narkive.com/LF4XE801/corrupted-tdb2-database>

Once this happens, the only thing I could do so far is to drop the entire afflicted graph
and rebuild it, but of course that isn't going to be a viable solution in the long term.

The only way I interact with Fuseki is by starting and stopping it, querying it via the SPARQL
endpoint (and sometimes through the web interface, e.g. when troubleshooting my application),
and uploading new triples (as turtle files) via the web interface. I haven't been able to
find a pattern in when the error appears so far.

Any insights into why this error appears, and what to do in order to avoid it? I'd appreciate
any help.

Best,

Andreas