jena-users mailing list archives

From "Walker, Andreas" <andreas.wal...@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Subject AW: AW: Error 500: No conversion to a Node: <RDF_Term >
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 20:47:25 GMT
Hi Andy,

I am running Version 3.10.0. The problem with reloading the database is the regular (multiple
times a day) recurrence of the problem, so if there are any strategies to avoid it, I'd appreciate
any advice.

Best,

Andreas

________________________________
Von: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. März 2019 21:12
An: users@jena.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Error 500: No conversion to a Node: <RDF_Term >

Hi Andreas - which version are you running?

It does not look like the  corruption problem, which is now fixed.

The best thing to do is reload the database again. Whatever terms were
messed up are permanently damaged I'm afraid.

     Andy

On 07/03/2019 10:49, Walker, Andreas wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> as a quick follow-up which might be helpful in identifying the error; I can currently
run a SPARQL query (just listing any triples) with LIMIT 80, but no higher, before I run into
the error, so it seems like there might indeed be a particular part of the database that is
corrupted.

> Best,
>
> Andreas
>
> ________________________________

SPARQL query I pose to one of my graphs:

> "Error 500: No conversion to a Node: <RDF_Term >"
>

> Unfortunately, I couldn't find any explanation of this error message, beyond a discussion
of a corrupted TDB2 database.

> (https://users.jena.apache.narkive.com/LF4XE801/corrupted-tdb2-database)<https://users.jena.apache.narkive.com/LF4XE801/corrupted-tdb2-database>
>

> Once this happens, the only thing I could do so far is to drop the entire afflicted graph
and rebuild it, but of course that isn't going to be a viable solution in the long term.

> The only way I interact with Fuseki is by starting and stopping it, querying it via the
SPARQL endpoint (and sometimes through the web interface, e.g. when troubleshooting my application),
and uploading new triples (as turtle files) via the web interface. I haven't been able to
find a pattern in when the error appears so far.