jena-users mailing list archives

From Marco Neumann <marco.neum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean generator
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:49:07 GMT
I think the first thing you have to get your head around is that

ontology != OO

secondly if there really is no active project in this space I would
like to encourage you to start one.

maybe based on Jena and XMLBeans or JAXB...

BTW is this a research project or a commercial project?

--
Marco Neumann
KONA

Make sure to join us at the Semantic Technology Conference 2011 in San
Francisco and save 15% with the coupon code STMN
http://www.lotico.com/evt/stc2011/