jena-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SPARQL update in TDB via command line
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:01:39 GMT
OK, well, I cooked up a shell script that set classpath to include TDB
and invoke the Jena 'update' command (in my bin dir it's just update,
not arq.update), and an assembler file, and now I am having some
trouble with some SPARQL. goal: to delete some triples of the form X
pred X, and their associated reifications. I derived the following
from a query that lists the pesky items, but it doesn't delete them.

prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
DELETE
{ ?sub ?rp ?sub .
  ?rei ?reip ?reio .